Anime

 

            Hello, slightly different post from my usual again. I had Quintessential Quintuplets on my “to watch” list for a long time but would look at it and just assumed it wasn’t going to be any good. I don’t have as much time to watch anime as I once did. When I was single I would try to watch at least a few episodes of every new anime in a season to see if I’d like it but I just can’t do that anymore. I’ve got a wife, a house, a dog. They don’t leave much room for me to play video games let alone watch all the anime. Rooster Teeth, or rather the people on RT were big influences in what I watched and even games I played. Someone would post art of an anime or game and I’d think “that seems interesting, I’ll have to check it out.” I don’t think I’d ever know or get into BlazBlue if it wasn’t for certain people.

            So I started Quintuplets and I think within two weeks I finished it and I have to say it was very good. It’s been a long time since I’ve been so invested in an anime. I’ve watched some shows recently and just have been uninterested in them but still slogged through. I mean, I have watched many bad anime in my time. Like, whole ass seasons worth. I don’t even know why. I just hoped it would get better maybe? I used to have a list of anime I’ve seen with my ratings but that has since been deleted, wish I still had it. But Quintuplets really had me engaged and every episode just ended in such a way that I HAD to know what happened next.

            So yeah, that’s about it. Have you watched Quintessential Quintuplets? What did you think? Are there any anime I should add to my growing “to watch” list? Let me know and I’ll be back some time.

                   @AztecSauce


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crashing the Game Awards

WarCraft 4 and More RTS'

WoW Times 2