Tired Post About Monhun and Siege


Yo yo yo, what’s good? I want to talk about a couple of things I’d like to see from two of my favorite franchises/things I forgot to mention in previous posts. First topic/game is, of course, Monster Hunter! Now that Min-Min has been added to Smash Bros. there’s no reason a Monster Hunter can’t be added in. There was a Ribbon Girl mii costume and several Arms spirits added in last year I believe and now we have an actual Arms character in the game. I will admit the very first time we watched the Arms trailer I dismissed it and told @Poe, “yup, just add him (Springman) to Smash and move on” but since then it has become one of my favorite games on the Switch. Smash does have a Rathalos armor mii costume and have a Rathalos boss fight so it’s even weirder that we don’t have a real Monster Hunter fighter. What I’m truly hoping to see is that Sakurai will announce a hunter and at the end of the trailer it goes right into a trailer for a new Monster Hunter on Switch, boom.
I’ve been seeing a lot of stuff about people just using blast or poison because they work on pretty much everything but that just seems kind of lazy to me. When the next Monster Hunter does drop I’d really like it if hunter weapon’s elements would cancel out certain monster blights. I think that might entice some players to go elemental. I personally like to use elemental weakness against monsters, it’s just the Pokemon mindset I’ve had ingrained in me since early childhood. So if you’re on fire and you get hit by your friend’s water sword, BAM, no more fire. You’re teammate’s arms are spazzing from thunder blight, calm them down with a good ol’ ice arrow.
The last thing I’d like to see in the next Monster Hunter is more face paint options. Again, personally, I typically try to make my characters rather tribal and I use the face paint as a big part of that. When I was playing Horizon Zero Dawn The Frozen Wilds I saw all these characters with awesome face paint and really just wanted to see more of it in Monster Hunter.
The other game I want to touch on is Rainbow Six Siege. Get_Flanked made a video in support for a death match to be added to Siege and it’s an interesting idea. It could be fun to just run around with no gadgets and be able to have attackers and defenders on the same team. I would still like to see defenders added to terrorist hunt myself.
The other thing I’d like is for Siege to be a tad more tactical. I really enjoyed the multiplayer for Ghost Recon Future Soldier. It really emphasized objectives that gave your team more points than simply killing enemy players like most multiplayer shooters at the time would do and I really loved how it worked. It made teamwork be important where, again, in most competitive shooters at the time, teamwork didn’t really matter. Now, how would they do this with Siege? I have absolutely no idea. Siege has its own objectives but it’s still in the backseat of run around and try to kill everyone. I don’t know, I do really like Siege in its own right, I just wish there was more ways/reasons for teamwork. Obviously good players and teams can make it work but I’d like more tactics. But I don’t know. I don’t know if any of this makes sense, my puppy was being a brat last night so I’m currently very tired and just want to get this wrapped up.
All done for today! Do you have anything to add? Let me know, down below! Until next time!
                   @AztecSauce                                           @H4mmerBros

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crashing the Game Awards

WarCraft 4 and More RTS'

WoW Times 2